Aurelie Almeida founded TheTriTouch in 2009 after having been part of many event support crews and sports therapy surgeries. Her aim was to concentrate on patients’ recovery, performance in sport and education.
Her strong background in sports and a lifelong interest in soft tissue therapy led her to create the company ethos: “recover quicker, train harder, perform better”. She developed her own techniques specialising in triathletes, cyclists, runners and swimmers, hence the name ‘TheTriTouch’. The therapy is adaptable and effective for all sports.
Today, TheTriTouch is a team of 23 experienced sports therapists of all professions from physiotherapists to osteopaths and nutritionists working in a clinical environment. We have 14 UK locations and 3 in South Africa. The company’s head office is situated in the Sigma Sport building in Hampton Wick, near London.
We specialise in clinical treatments for sports. We also provide an outstanding therapy crew for sporting events, in particular for international multi stage events.
Therapists affiliated with TheTriTouch have followed a challenging selection process. They are seen as ambassadors for the highest standard of sports therapy and are all very involved in sport themselves.
We look after a wide range of people: from pros and Olympians to youngsters, people trying a new sport for the first time, serious amateurs and age groupers, weekend warriors trying to juggle a busy life with training; in short ANYBODY who enjoys exercise. We get excited about helping everyone with their aches and pains.
TheTriTouch is proud to be:
• Part of the London 2012 Olympic Games in the Medical Team
• Part of the Travelling Support Crew for the British Triathlon Team for the World triathlon, Duathlon and Aquathlon Championships (2009 Perth, 2010 Immerstadt, Edinburgh & Budapest, 2011 Beijing & Las Vegas, 2012 Vittoria & Auckland)
• Partner of Cycle 2 Cannes (2012, 2013)
• Supporter of UK Youth, our official charity.
• Bike Pure Ambassador, promoting clean, drug free cycling.
• Partner of Tri Dynamic Triathlon Training Camps with Joe Friel and Jim Vance.
• Sponsor of Everyday Training training camps (2011, 2012, 2013)